This is my review on White Borneo.
Before we jump into reviewing this strain, if you’re still new to Kratom please check out our Beginner’s Kratom Guide, it will give you good information about what the goods and bads are to Kratom.
White Borneo is a white kratom strain that I like to consider a moderate – fast type of strain. However, when I take white Borneo I feel that it leans way more towards the fast side.
White Kratom strains are considered to be rare and its effects give will give you:
- A Boost In Energy: Like a cup of coffee you’ll most likely feel a slight boost in motivating energy that can really help you get your day started!
- Makes You Happy: You’ll most likely feel happy even when things don’t go your way. It has a good effect on the way you perceive events that happen throughout your life.
- Feeling of Euphoria: Just like being happy, you’ll feel excited about your goals and dreams. You get a good feeling of “I can do it” especially when it comes to thinking about the future. It gives you a positive outlook.
- Makes You More Social: You’ll feel more social and talkative with a vibrant aura of positivity around you. Most likely you will attract a lot of cool people who will love to hear what you have to say.
- Become Alert And Focused: You can get things done quite easily because your focus will be a lot better since you’re going to be excited and positive about what you do!
I find my Mondays are 10x better when I am on White Borneo (Hippo)!
Make sure that you get high-quality Kratom, especially when it comes to rare strains like White Borneo. The quality of your Kratom matters a whole lot.
What I Use White Borneo For:
I usually take White Borneo on Mondays because it gets me into a good mood and ready to work. I compare it to a cup of coffee in the morning to help give me an extra boost in energy and alertness to focus throughout the day.
The effects last for 2-4 hours for me and is just good enough to get me going. Even when the effects wears off, I can still feel some effects linger on throughout my day.
White Borneo can also be a great strain when doing something physical such as working out, and I usually take the second time later in the day for my workouts.
My regular dosage (sweet spot) for Kratom is 1.5 grams. I take White Borneo on an empty stomach around 1.4-1.5 grams.
Usually, for fast Kratom strains, I would only take 1 gram, but there are exceptions to some such as White Borneo.
If you’re a beginner follow below to find your sweet spot:
- Measure out 1 gram of Kratom and take it with a sweet drink or water, whichever you prefer.
- Wait for 15-30 minutes
- If you feel something stop there, that’s your sweet spot. If you don’t feel anything, take .5 gram or 1 gram more.
- repeat the process until you feel a nice warm feeling from your back.
White Borneo Conclusion:
I usually have White Borneo as part of my rotation, and it has been a good strain. If you’re looking for energy and motivation, I think this strain can do it for you.
Be sure to get quality Kratom, it will save you time, frustration, and money.
I get my White Borneo from HappyHippoHerbals which is called White Hippo.
Have a good one.