We are now on to the last part of the Beginners Kratom Guide where we’ll show you where to buy Kratom. If you haven’t checked our previous discussion, we went over:
And now our discussion on Quality of Kratom, Vendors, and Our Recommendation.
Are you a beginner wanting to try out kratom, or are you someone having trouble finding vendors that offer quality Kratom?
The process of finding quality Kratom can be daunting.
This happens quite often where people will give up on Kratom because the amount of time and effort put to find quality Kratom isn’t worth the risk anymore.
Don’t worry. You’re now in good hands.
We’ll tell you exactly where to buy Kratom and you’re going to have a great experience the first time you try it.
We’ll also talk about the best way to find quality kratom so that in the future if a vendor disappears, you’ll always have a better and faster way of finding another great vendor to buy Kratom from.
Before we get ahead of ourselves and tell you our vendor, let’s first talk about knowing the differences between good quality Kratom from bad quality Kratom.
The Quality of Kratom Can Be Night & Day Depending on Where You Buy Your Kratom From
The quality of Kratom is like night and day depending on where you get it from.
Good Kratom will give you a good feeling of well-being. You’re going to feel positive if you’re in a negative state. Lastly, you’ll notice that all your joint pains and muscle aches will begin to fade away.
Bad quality Kratom will give you nothing but a slight sensation that could just be a placebo effect. Worse is, if you get bad quality Kratom, it could sometimes give you unwanted side effects.
If you’re getting unwanted side effects, most likely it’s because what you just got is not Kratom at all. This is why it can be dangerous buying Kratom from non-reputable sources.
Here are some things to look for before buying Kratom
- Does the vendor have a good reputation? Do a quick check on their reviews.
- Do they underprice it from other reputable companies? Most of the time cheap Kratom is dirt. You can try but when you notice that it doesn’t do much for you, switch over to a reputable vendor and you’ll be able to feel the difference.
- Are they recommended by others that you trust? The easiest way to find great vendors is just to ask a friend, online forums, other blogs, and honest YouTube reviews.
Most of the Kratom people buy in smoke shops can’t compare with online vendors in terms of quality. We’ve tried Kratom from local smoke shops before and it had us taking much larger dosage just to feel something. Thankfully we didn’t get anything laced with something that could cause health issues.
Here’s another thing to look out for.
Cheap Kratom is always expensive Kratom because of the large dosage amount you need to take.
Give it a quick thought.
If you bought a 1 oz bag of Kratom from a smoke shop and need to take 8-10 grams just to feel something, the batch will only last you a few days to a week.
Now whereas if you were to buy 1 oz bag of kratom from a reputable source, it’ll only require you to take 1-2 grams to feel the full effects. You’re going to be saving a lot more money and have plenty more for later.
It’s a mistake to think the lower price kratom will save you money when it’s actually robbing you of your money and all the benefits of good Kratom.
How to Know Good Quality From Bad Quality: The Exact Feelings You Should Get From Kratom:
- Taking A Lot And Not Feeling Anything: This should be the number one indicator that the vendor who sold you kratom should be avoided at all cost! It shouldn’t take anyone more than 2-4 grams to feel something. Heck, quality kratom can be felt at 1 gram for some people.
- Causing Unwanted Side Effects: If you feel nothing but terrible headaches and fatigue, you should not order from that vendor again. Although this is signs that you are taking way too much kratom, however, if it’s at low dosages and you still feel bad, you should definitely try a different vendor.
- Tastes Like Dirt and Doesn’t Have A Tea Like Smell: Kratom should smell like tea right out the bag, but a bit stronger. Bad quality kratom has no smell and sometimes they’re not even finely ground to a powder. The bad quality kratom usually looks like sawdust.
- Feel A Warm Sensation: Good Quality Kratom will give you a warm hugging feel. The warm sensation can come from your back, arms, cheeks, or stomach. If you feel this, stick with that vendor, they are offering you some great quality. This feeling is even rare amongst the top vendor. If you feel this that means the strain is perfect for you and the vendor is legit.
- Accompanied By A Sense Of Well-Being: You’ll feel happy. Negative thoughts will not seem to bother you. Also, you’ll tend to smile a lot more even around people you’re annoyed with. Give them a hug, we’re all just human. We had some pretty bad days, but thank God every time we took kratom. It’s a total blessing to have found this awesome powdered plant.
- Pure and not laced with anything: Your kratom should be pure and 100% organic. Many vendors in 2020 have each and every batch tested for its purity. Of course, only a quality vendor can provide you with this. One thing we like to mention is to STAY AWAY FROM KRATOM EXTRACT at all cost! Extracts may be laced with other substances, or too concentrated that it will skyrocket your tolerance.
Places That You Should Avoid Buying Kratom From:
- Local Smokeshop: They sell Kratom in Capsules. Although capsule Kratom is a great idea, it is way too expensive for the amount they give you. The Kratom from the smoke shops are not high-quality and never will be. you’ll never get the best experience you possibly can. If you really want to use Kratom in the form of pills, we suggest you buy your own empty capsules on Amazon and fill them up yourself with quality Kratom purchased from good vendors.
- Amazon: Amazon is a great place to buy stuff from, but we don’t believe they sell quality Kratom. You want to get Kratom from a well-known vendor that is all about Kratom. *Update: We don’t think Amazon sells Kratom anymore.*
- Unknown Vendors: Vendors should be suggested or recommended to you, it will save you a bunch of time instead of having to try every single unknown vendor until you find the right one. Reduce the workload of having to search for a vendor and ask on forums, friends, and family, or from people who have used Kratom. Unknown vendors are just as bad as smoke shops. They’re looking to make a quick buck out of you.
Quality Kratom is determined by how well you feel the effects/aroma, and how much of a dosage it takes for you to feel the effects. Quality Kratom will take effect around 1.5-4 grams for beginners.
If a beginner has to take up to 10-15 grams his first time to have a slight notice of anything from the kratom, then we consider that as bad quality Kratom.
In rare cases, a person might be a non-responder.
Since Kratom is quite new, there are not too many vendors online that will sell you quality Kratom.
Where Should You Buy Kratom Then?
The general standard is that it should take roughly 2 to 2.5 grams for a beginner to notice the effects of kratom.
A few beginners may be different as they may need 3 – 5 grams to feel the effects because they could be bigger, taller, or stronger.
Some beginners may have to take a smaller dose as low as 0.5 – 1.5 gram.
It really just comes down to experimenting because everyone is different.
We’ve tried Kratom from a few vendors that our friends have bought from, but most required quite a larger dosage to get any decent effects. Or sometimes there are no effects AT ALL!
The Vendor that has worked for us and that we recommend getting Kratom from is Coastline Kratom. Feel free to try them for yourself.
This is the current vendor we use often and they have quality Kratom.
Now that you know about the quality of kratom and where to get it, we hope it will eliminate the frustration of trying to get kratom to work for you!
Buy vendors from well-trusted resources and you will have little to no problem with the effects.
The only thing you’ll have to worry about in the end is experimenting with the dosage and the different methods of taking Kratom.
That’s it, folks.